Fresh flower arrangements are a good way to feel good at home. So one of the simplest pleasures is to have the most beautiful flowers of the season on top of your home furniture as a display. Also, we cannot let the flowers in our garden that we grow in our own hands go to waste drying or spoiling in the pot or the garden. With this, the creative and easy floral arrangements that we have rounded cover any season, or a holiday, or any other occasion where we want to have these floral arrangements exposed.
To show your flower arrangements, it is important to have a ceramic jug on hand to get a spring centrepiece, or any vintage wooden box, this will make us look rustic. Flower arrangements will include the reuse of items that we have at home and we do not usually use at all, some examples may be coffee cans, teacups or perfume bottles, then it is personalized to.
Also Checkout: 7 Best Diet and Nutrition Tips for Women
There are several examples of how we can make a good and original flower arrangement, they are as follows:
– Coffee Flower Arrangement: You can reuse any coffee can that is travelling, or a vintage can. With this type of arrangement, you can have a fresher look at your breakfast table.
– Exposed flower arrangement of bulbs and roots: consists of having a wide-mouth glass vase. It is a good way to show the flowers with the bulbs and the roots in a unique and windy way.
– Flower arrangement in a vintage wooden box: you can place rows of vases with flowers that have only one stem. This arrangement works both indoors and outdoors.
– Mason Jar Farmhouse Vase: With this type of vintage vase you can get an adorable hand-stamped label, which can be completed with a rope and the person’s favourite flowers.
Flower arrangement with a glazed jar: you can use a polished white jar so you can have the stems. This will give the arrangement a cosy and rustic feel at all times. make it look whatever we want.
– Milk jugs on three levels: You can have a decorative box to take your flower arrangement to the next level. You can put this type of flower arrangement in a fireplace for example.
– Overflowing centrepiece arrangement: You can store some Mason jars in a very delicate wooden box to make it the base of the spring focal point. The bulky flowers will add the best finishing touch.
– Pink flower arrangement: It has a small and simple vase, it can contain a very abundant combination of flowers, especially when all those flowers are pink.
– Lilac flower display: it is the most elegant flower arrangement. The purple lilacs are going to match the viburnum flowers of green and also white popcorn.
– Arrangements with perfume bottles: these bottles have a second useful life like vases. Another way you can use is mixing with bottle shapes and varieties of colourful flowers. Once we have everything clear, we are going to clean it with dish soap and vinegar before putting the flowers in place.