What is honey?
Honey is a fluid, less sweet than sugar and made by honeybees. Honey varies in color, odor, and flavor. There are more than 300 types of honey brands available in the market. Are you looking for the best organic honey brands in India?
Before discussing the best organic honey brands in India. I would like to share the benefits of honey. Honey is used as a homemade remedy. It is in use since ancient time. People use honey for various reasons because it contains rich Antioxidants and Nutrients.
Old people believe in Honey than Medicines because it is used for different body treatments and they can use honey in their daily routines because it is very helpful for the human body. Before selecting honey knowing about the best organic honey brands in India is important.
Benefits of honey:
- Honey contains nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, iron, and zinc.
- It is used as an antibacterial agent.
- Honey is less affected than sugar for diabetes patients.
- Regular intake of honey will improve your memory and boost stamina.
- Honey reduces blood pressure and increases the antioxidant value of your blood.
- Antioxidants present in honey which reduces the chances of heart attacks.
- Dissolved honey in water with lemon juice is used for weight loss and properly control metabolic activities of the body.
- It helps in fast healing the burnt skin.
- Honey with milk is also very good for human health it increases stamina and cares your skin.
- It is also used for body massage to make your skin soft, shiny and glowing.
- If you drink honey with milk daily then it is beneficial for your bones or it makes your bones healthy and stronger.
- Honey is used as medicine for cold and cough. It reduces cold and cough symptoms.
- It is also used for hair care. When you regularly apply honey on your scalp it gives you smooth, shiny and dandruff free hair.
- Best organic honey brands in India is used to gain and to lose body weight. Use Honey with water helps you in losing the weight and honey with milk helps you in gaining the weight.
Honey is known as one of the best health products with lots of benefits. It is used for all over body health like for skin, hair, stomach, proper blood circulation and to reduce cold and cough.
Now we will discuss the different brands and varieties of honey. There are different verities of honey available in the market and people may confuse in choosing which one is best. It is very tough to choose pure honey but through this article, it will become easy for you to choose the best organic honey brands in India.
Also Read: “Top 10 Biotin supplements in India”
Best Honey Brands in India (Raw & Organic)
Let’s have a look at different brands of honey in the Market.
1. Dabur Honey
As per research, Dabur honey is the best organic honey brand in India and the oldest honey brand in the market. Dabur honey is collected from the Himalayas, the Nilgiris, and the Sunderbans Forests. It does not contain added sugar. The consistency of Dabur honey is good. It is very thick and highly soluble.
2. Patanjali Honey
Patanjali honey is the most famous Ayurvedic brands in India and it’s increasing their quality day by day. It is passed from the entire purity test. It is derived from the nectar of flowers and called the best and pure Ayurvedic honey.
3. Apis Himalaya Honey
Apis Himalaya is pure natural honey collected from the valleys of Himalayas and across different locations. This honey is cheap and good quality. The consistency of this honey is good and the price is affordable.
4. Sri Tattva Honey
We all are familiar with Sri Ravishankar. Sri Tattva honey is the product of his company known as Sri Ayurveda, it is established by the most famous Art of living foundation.
Sri tattva honey is liked by many people, it is also original honey grown without the use of preservatives, chemicals, and pesticides. It doesn’t crystallize in normal temperature and even if you keep it in a refrigerator.
5. Farm Honey (Wild Unprocessed Honey)
It is also called the purest honey collected from the pristine environment, the taste is good people loved its aroma. It is perfect to drink in green tea. This honey is less expensive but its quality is good.
6. Organica Organic Raw Forest Honey
Looking for the best raw and organic honey? Then, buy the Organica’s organic raw forest honey now. It is one of the best raw and organic honey available in the Indian market.
Do check out this product, right now.
7. The Honey Shop (Raw unprocessed honey)
The honey shop honey is raw wild honey directly manufactured from the honey shop. It is collected from the selected bee by the tribal honey hunters. This honey doesn’t contain any added sugar.
It is a little bit costly but demand is high among customers. Its shipping is also free and gives 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
8. Chamundi Hills Monofloral Honey
Monofloral honey is also called single flower honey. It is different from other honey because it has a distinct flavor and produces from the nectar of only one plant. The color of Monofloral honey is whitish and light yellow.
It is a good source of vitamins.
9. Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
Manuka Doctor is also moonflower honey produced in New Zealand. It is the most unique and expensive honey in the world. There are many benefits of Manuka Honey. It is especially used for medical purpose.
10. Rosemary Honey
This honey is light white in color with a unique taste, generally used by the European Countries. Rosemary honey can use for skin problems. Its therapeutic value is high that is why it is used as a moisturizing agent.
Honey is act as a natural medicine and it is the solution of many health problems. Daily use of honey will keep you safe, healthy and active. Honey is a natural remedy which is obtained from honey bees. Pure honey is always thick; highly soluble and chemical free.
Honey is the best treatment of cold and cough. You can take it daily with water or milk. If you need to lose your weight then drink honey with one spoon of lemon juice in water rather take one spoon of honey with one glass of milk.
Different varieties of honey available in the market with different cost, color, and flavor. You can choose the best honey according to your body need. You can also take honey with Amla and honey with lemon juice. The combination of honey with Amla helps you in proper digestion and it purifies the blood.
Eating honey is safe and healthy for you but if you are suffering from sugar disease or diabetes then firstly consult to your Doctor then take it in your diet.