Before discussing the benefits of walnuts it is important to know about what actually a walnut is?
What is walnut?
Walnut is a rounded and single-seeded fruit obtained from the walnut tree. Therefore, it provides healthy vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for the body.
Walnuts are a rich source of vitamins and minerals which helps in healthy body growth. Copper, potassium, calcium, iron, and selenium are present in walnuts. Hence, it contains essential acids for body growth and also, rich in antioxidants.
There are more than 30 different walnuts grown across the world. English walnuts, black walnuts, and white walnuts are famous among them.
Walnuts are round in shape and its weight varies in between 10 -15g. It helps in skin moisture and protect from dryness. It is also used in massage therapy.
Walnut is good for overall body health. It is a good source of vitamin B and vitamin E. As we know vitamins and minerals are very important for body growth and walnut is the best source of gaining vitamins and minerals.
Also Read: Best Vitamin C Serum in India
There are lots of benefits of walnuts and some are given below:
Important Benefits of Walnuts
- Reduce the risk of Cancer: Daily intake of walnut may reduce the risk of cancer. Therefore, it is good for fighting with cancer properties inside the body.
- Reduce heart diseases: Walnuts raise the blood levels to make heart healthy. Therefore, the daily intake of walnuts in your diet reduced the risk of coronary heart disease. Walnuts contain amino acid and plant-based omega-3 which prevents heart form blood clotting.
- Diabetes: Daily intake of walnuts helps in reducing the insulin levels. Hence, walnuts are good for the people, those who are suffering from type 2 diabetes problems.
- Antioxidants: Walnuts are rich in antioxidants hence it helps to make the body healthy and strong.
- Aging: Walnuts contain many minerals and vitamins which are very helpful for skin health. It gives wrinkle-free skin and used for anti-aging.
- Digestion process: They are also very rich in minerals such as zinc, copper, iron, and calcium. Therefore, it helps in overall body growth, tissue development and maintains digestion process.
- Protection from radicals: Eating 2-4 walnuts per day protect the body from harmful radiations. While walnuts have good oxidant radical absorbance capacity.
Walnuts are sweet rounded fruits also called single-seeded fruits obtained from walnuts tree. Hence, they are antioxidants, rich in minerals and vitamins. There are so many benefits of walnut fruits for the body.
Daily intake of walnut fruits may reduce the risk of heart attack, cancer, and diabetes. It protects skin from harmful radiations because it contains Vitamin E and other rich antioxidants which are good for skin and overall body growth.
It is a natural remedy which protects the human body from many harmful diseases. Hence, it is easily available in the market.